Current funded projects
- Interpretable AI-based multispectral 3D-analysis of cell interrelations in cancer microenvironment for patient-specific therapy, project 2022-03580 supported by the Swedish Research Council.
- From cancer biology to patient stratification:Interpretable AI-based multispectral 3D-analysis of cell interrelations in the cancer microenvironment, financed by Cancerfonden, project number 22 2357 Pj.
- COMULISglobe: Multimodal Imaging across Scales in Life Sciences, project within Chan Zukerberg Initiative Advancing Imaging Through Collaborative Projects (as co-PI)
- AI-based multiplex tissue analysis to advance diagnostics for cancer patients in the context of immunotherapy, AIDA project (VINNOVA through MedTech4Health project 2017-02447) (as co-PI)
- OncoSpace - multispectral 3D-analysis of immune cell interaction in the lung cancer microenvironment for patient-specific cancer therapy, project within the eSSENCE graduate school (as co-PI)
- What and Why, not just Where – More informative explanations of deep learning-based cancer diagnostics, AIDA project (VINNOVA through MedTech4Health project 2017-02447) (as co-PI)
- Robust joint learning and utilization of geometric equivariances for biomedical image analysis, Wallenberg Autonomous Systems and Software Program, WASP, within AI-Math initiative
- Multi-layer object representations for integrated shape and texture analysis, with applications in biomedical image processing, Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematics and Faculty of Science and Technology, Uppsala University