Centre for Image Analysis
Dept. of Information Technology
Box 337, 751 05 Uppsala
+46 (0)18 - 471 4912
- The new Master's programme in Image Analysis and Machine Learning has started in Autumn 2020.
- The International conference on Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology, DGMM
- New Open Access book available: Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows!
- Join COMULIS- an EU-COST Action focused on Correlated Multimodal Imaging in Life Sciences.
- For master students at Uppsala University: Contact me if you are interested in a master's thesis project in Image Analysis.
Prerequisite: At least one course in Image Analysis passed with a grade 4 or higher.