Centre for Image Analysis
Dept. of Information Technology
Box 337, 751 05 Uppsala
+46 (0)18 - 471 4912
Associate professor in Computerized Image Analysis
at the Centre for Image Analysis, Dept. of Information Technology, Uppsala University, Sweden
I am also affiliated with
the Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- The new Master's programme in Image Analysis and Machine Learning starts in Autumn 2020. Apply here before January 15th!
- The 20th International Workshop on Combinatorial Image Analysis, IWCIA2020
Novi Sad, Serbia, July 16-18.
Full paper submission deadline: January 15, 2020.
- New Open Access book available: Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows!
- Join COMULIS- an EU-COST Action focused on Correlated Multimodal Imaging in Life Sciences.
- For master students at Uppsala University: Contact me if you are interested in a master's thesis project in Image Analysis.
Prerequisite: At least one course in Image Analysis passed with a grade 4 or higher.