next up previous contents
Next: Constitution Up: Annual Report 2010 Previous: How to contact CBA   Contents


CBA is a joint entity belonging equally to Uppsala University (UU) and Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), but administered through UU. Over the years the number of people working at CBA has varied considerably. We have now come back to the levels from 10 years ago with about 39 people working at CBA. About 60% are employed by UU, the other 40% by SLU. The activity at CBA is similar to any department within a single university, but the administration becomes more complicated due to our close relation to two different universities. Our total turnover for 2010 was 20.6 million SEK. Roughly speaking UU, SLU and external grants each provide one third of our income. For 2010 the proportions were more exactly: 34% from UU, 25% from SLU, and 41% from external sources.