- Computer-aided diagnostics in digital pathology (Ewert Bengtsson)Cytometry Part A, volume 91, pp 551-554, 2017.
- Balancing between the conflicting interests of different stakeholders in research (Ryoko Asai and Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos) European Business Ethics Network: Research, Deree, American College of Greece College, Athens, 2017.
- On the Difficult Task of TeachingComputer Ethics to Engineers (Norberto Patrignani and Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos)CEPE/Ethicomp 2017: Electronic Collection, Università degli Studi di Torino, Torino, 2017.
- Robots as companions in feelings and discussions (Ryoko Asai and Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos).Retfærdighed - Justice, Robophilosophy, pp 42-42, Copenhagen, 2017.
- Deep convolutional neural networks for detecting cellular changes due to malignancy (Håkan Wieslander, Gustav Forslid, Ewert Bengtsson, Carolina Wählby, Jan-Michael Hirsch, Christina Runow Stark, and Sajith Kecheril Sadanandan)IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 2017.
- Lovisa Lugnegård - Microscope simulator for the HASTE project
- Gerolf Nauwerck - Hägerstrand’s time-geography as a possible approach for HCI in the wild
- Marta Kristín Lárusdóttir - Integrating UCD in Agile Projects in Industry: Research Results and Future Work
- Torkil Clemmensen - The Socio-Technical Future of HCI
- Gerolf Nauwerck & Torkil Clemmensen - Half-Time Ph.D. Seminar
- Petter Ranefall - Image analysis of bacteria growth for a fast point-of-care test of antibiotic resistance
- Lars Oestreicher - Ongoing research on Support for people with impairments (and for others too).
CBA Annual Report
Read about our most recent research and educational activities in our annual report for 2016. Download the report here.